Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH DOES A CUSTOM-DESIGNED GOWN COST?
Most of our custom-designed wedding gowns are priced between $1500 and $2000, including two fittings and final alterations. Prices vary depending on fabric choice, beading and style. If you would like a quote for a particular style of gown, simply send us the image via the form on our contact page
or via Facebook
. We strive to make gowns that fit your needs and budget.
We also offer affordable package deals catering for both brides and bridesmaids.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF MAKING A MADE TO MEASURE GOWN?
- Gather images from the internet or magazines to show the style of gown you like.
- Make an appointment with us and River, our designer and seamstress will help you make changes based on
your thoughts, images and preferences. She will create a sketch of your gown for you to approve.
- We have a large selection of fabrics and laces for you to choose from including luxurious silk and French
lace. We also have a range of colours to choose from. Alternatively, you can bring in your own fabric
and we can make your dress from the material that you bring in.
- Once your design had been finalised, the dress making process begins, this process can take up to
10 weeks depending on the design of your gown.
- Once the dress has been completed we organise for you to come in for your first fitting.
- We take this opportunity to make any alterations that you may need. The price of your gown includes two
fitting & alteration sessions to make sure that the gown will fit you perfectly.
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU REQUIRE TO HAVE MY GOWN HAND-CRAFTED?
We work within an 8-12 week time frame. This allows us plenty of time to schedule multiple fittings and make any
alterations that need to be done.
WHEN DO YOU TAKE APPOINTMENTS?
We are open from 11.00am to 5.00pm on weekdays and by
appointment only on weekends.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are located in a rustic studio in the beautiful leafy eastern suburb of Warrandyte.
You can find us at 337 Warrandyte-Ringwood Road, Warrandyte.
CAN I BUY OFF THE RACK?
We occasionally have limited sample stock in our studio that we are happy to alter to fit you. Keep in mind that this stock is mainly in sizes 10 to 12.
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING TO MY INITIAL APPOINTMENT AND FITTINGS?
Please bring any ideas/images/fabric samples you may have in mind to your initial appointment. We also
suggest wearing appropriate underwear to all fittings (e.g. strapless or nude bra and nude underwear)
I’M NOT SURE WHAT I WANT FOR MY DRESS. CAN YOU HELP?
We have a selection of images and materials to look at in our shop to help inspire you. Once we have a
basic silhouette or style, we can start choosing fabrics and the smaller details.
If we haven’t catered to all of your questions below, please feel free to contact us through our contact page
or send us an email at email@example.com
Make a Booking
CANCELATIONS DURING OR AFTER PRODUCTION
If for any reason you default/cancel your order during or after production 50% of the purchase price will not be refundable, there are no exceptions. Once production has begun we are unable to cancel it with our manufacturer as all dresses are custom made to order.
- If your gown is damaged or faulty beyond our repair before final pick up, we will offer a full refund.
- If the dress is faulty on first wear we will repair any damages to zips, seams, etc.
- If the gown has been soiled after take home and first wear we will not provide a refund.
CHANGE OF MIND
The full amount must be paid if you change your mind about any aspect of the gown and we have delivered the garment in the correct time frame and followed all fabric, style and colour specifications.